Monday, November 4, 2013

Throw Back : Halloween

Hi everyone,

last week we (the bf and I) hosted a pretty nice halloween party at our house. I love planning parties, developping theme and above all: I loveeee halloween  :)

So here is some tips to succeed your halloween party:

  • It needs to be scary because Halloween is THE holiday to make scary things; sky is the limit.  
  • Take yourself seriously : Here was my theme : 
I wrote a note on the door explaining I just killed all my family and my costume was a little girl with blood on my dress with a knife (ok a plastic one). I closed all the lights, lighted up some candle and turned on some flashlight, put a scary music (there is plenty on youtube). I let the door was a little bit open and I was hidding, I let people came in andt then I jump out of no where screaming to scare them. I had a blast !
  • All guests most wear a costume: It is a themed pary guys !
  • Make a simple menu : Since you don't want to cook all night in front of your guests, choose a simple meal. For our party, we made some tacos. 
  • Have game plan: Our game was a big beerpong tournament. But last year we played a game I made my self. It was questions on scary movies. 
  • Make some food and drink : Halloween Inspiring (Look on pinterest for awesome ideas and DIY)


So here are some pictures of that fabulous party :)

Our halloween Costume 

 Jell-O Shots 


 Jell-O Shots with broken glass

 Table Setup
 There was doll everywhere :) 
 Table for food 
 Scary Doll with candy 


 Crime Scene
 Killed someone in the shower 
 Killed someone in the bath 






 Halloween Cake (With the inside orange and ghost on top ) : Receipe

 Scary Masson Jar



Hope it scares you a little bit haha !

If you have any question please feel free to contact me :)
Have a nice day

DSK
-xxx-

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, those jello shots are insanely creepy. And fabulous. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete