Thursday, May 23, 2013

About Me


Hi everyone, first of all, I want to thank you for visiting my blog.


This is me 



My name is Sarah, I am 23 years old and I am living in Quebec city, Canada. I am currently working full time A.K.A being a grown up (which I do not realise sometimes because I still do child things hihi). I studied in administration in the logistics field, yeah I know for a lot of you it sounds booooring ! But I really love my job !

I have an amazing family & friends 
At my birthday party last year

With my brother & Mom 

With my sister (left) and sister-in-law

Last but not least, my daddy (We are Pats Fan )



Dream Smile Kiss is a blog about a lot of things; fashion, training, cooking, love, advices, decoration, etc. It was named like this because I think that the most important things in life are free. Sometimes people don’t realise that money doesn’t buy hapiness. It’s important to live life at it’s fullest with no fear and to realise our dreams.
I decided to write a blog to inspire others, to give ideas and to share my passion.

I love fashion

I love being classy 

I love trainning 

I love cooking 

I love decoration 

And most of all I love life !


Enjoy and feel free to contact me.

DSK

-xxx-


No comments:

Post a Comment